Vocamotive’s LinkedIn Services Provide Your Business with Powerful Solutions if You:
- Want more customers for your products and services.
- Need to increase sales quickly and consistently.
- Would like to enhance your business presence and marketing capabilities.
- Do not have time to manage your professional network, but would still like to reap the rewards of a robust presence.
- Would like to expand client engagement or disseminate information.
- Build credibility for you and your team.
Professional LinkedIn Profile Writing:
- Our LinkedIn business profiles are built from scratch around your business and the services you provide. We will help drive viewers to your page which will expand your client access, improve engagement, provide information about your services, establish credibility, and increase your social media presence!
- We also design individual LinkedIn profiles for you and your key staff members in order to help you expand your brand, promote service offerings, and connect with a targeted audience.
LinkedIn Management Services:
- We can also manage your company’s LinkedIn accounts and profiles for you, saving you time while still allowing your company to reap the rewards of a strong LinkedIn presence. We will expand your network, share updates, post job openings, monitor connection requests, address inquiries, and refer potential customers.
Other Services Include:
Job Lead Creation, Posting, and Monitoring Services:
- We will work with you to determine the best way to advertise for your company’s employment opportunities in order to provide top tier candidates in a cost effective manner. We write professional employment ads, post them on high traffic sites, and refer only the best qualified individuals to you.
Job Description Services:
- Our career experts and vocational consultants can assist with you human resource needs by developing professional level job descriptions for roles within your company.
Job Analysis Services:
- Our Certified Rehabilitation Counselors can establish and document competencies required for a job; identify the job-relatedness of the tasks and competencies needed to successfully perform the job; and provide a source of legal defensibility of assessment and selection procedures.
- Information from a job analysis can also be used to determine job requirements, training needs, position classification and grade levels, and inform other personnel actions, such as promotions and performance appraisals.
Brittney Beck, Associate Résumé and Profile Writer, Is a Certified Career Enlightenment LinkedIn Writer
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!